As always; thanks to Sean at Just A Jeep Guy for another terrific set of TMI Questions
DO YOU WANNA PLAY DOCTOR?
1. Do you remember playing doctor when you were a kid?
Yes. I recall playing doctor with a neighbor. I only remember doing it once but I suspect it was more often than that.
2. When choosing a doctor, is their gender or sexual orientation a factor?
I don’t think so. Two of my last three primary care physicians have been women. As far as I know, I have never seen a gay doctor professionally.
3. How do you feel about needles?
They are not a problem for me.
4. Mother’s, especially Jewish ones, always seem to want doctor’s for son-in-laws. How do you feel about dating/marrying a doctor?
Jackpot! I’ve been in a relationship with one for 17 years. The only way my mother could have been happier was if he were female. That would not have made me as happy. however.
5. Who do you take to the doctor faster, yourself or your pet?
Without a doubt; the dog.
6. Do you consider yourself a good patient?
No. I rarely seek out a doctor. I am not good about preventive care or regular physicals and I am not very compliant with instructions.
7. Have you been to a plastic surgeon?
8. If money weren’t an issue, what work would you have done?
The face, the eyes…. the complete tune-up. I would not do Botox and I wouldn’t want any kind of implants but for anything that would benefit from a little nip/tuck? Sign me up!
9. How do you feel about going to the dentist?
I am much better about going to the dentist than the doctor. Had me semi-annual cleaning earlier this week in fact.